Still life table top photography is now shooting image shots employing nominal equipments available. This fundamentally means you never need employ a professional picture studio to shoot great picture photography.
As a stilllife photographer, you can opt to light up the wallpaper independently and shoot your target thing on top of a glass foundation so that it may actually float, or pick a separate background and insert a’prop’ with your target object and utilize digital manipulation to either drop the thing into a desired background coloring. Either way, setup for the shoot is still the same.
For great still-life Table Top photography You’re Going to Need photo gear for example still life photographer;
– A flash lighting device if possible, together with in Built modelling lights along with even a flash device with just two flash heads and a grid generator,
– A sturdy Tripod,
– A gentle box to Meet Your flash head and soften light decreasing on your own object,
– 2 or 3 light stands,
– Medium format 5×4 inch size See Camera with a Macro Lens to get close-up attention,
– Flash recorder or any similar equipment to operate outside exposures,
– Sizeable Reduced table ideal for your project measuring say 2.5feet by 2.5feet and 20-inches elevation,
– White cartridge paper measuring 1 meter with 70 centimeter to be used as desktop and also,
– two or 3 whitened art boards for use as reflectors. White muslin or net over white backgrounds are ideal for jewellery photographs. Stay away from robust colors while experimenting with all unique backgrounds.
For the still-life tabletop shots, then set your main light tender box 45 amounts to your theme also into the side nevertheless nearer to this.
Set the camera lens aperture f22 to get as much
-of-field as you can.
Set your second display up on peak of your place and point it directly up to the ceiling. This softens shadows and helps illuminate part of this subject you’re shooting.
Set up your reflector opposite towards the main light assuring to bring a second reflector on the other hand of their camera too.
Make certain that you use a very good lens hood to avoid undesirable light becoming in to the lens.
Be sure to suspend a little section of black card over the digicam to maintain light in your Soft Box out of hitting your camera lens but also make certain not to harvest the image.